Business Leaders Masterclasses
When was the last time you worked "on" your business rather than "in" your business?
This Business Leaders Masterclass is a chance to join other solo-entreprenuers and small business leaders to stop and assess where your business is right now, where you are heading, so you can develop the skills to make it happen.
Through working with horses you will learn where you can develop your skills, increase your influence over others and overcome the obstacles before you. This course will give you real-time feedback on your leadership style, stretch your comfort zone, give you practical experience with a range of personality types and the opportunity to learn and grow from the horses and the rest of the group.
"Change your perception of horses. Change the perception of yourself. A better leader will emerge. Thank you." Barnaby Wynter, The Brand Bucket Company
The training day explores key themes of trust, respect and communication. The horses encourage you to be more present and in the moment, self aware, a clear communicator with direction and focus and to step up to the challenge of leading yourself and others.
By the end of the day you will have:
- Got clear on where your business is now and where you want to get to
- Set an intention to learn and grow with clear outcomes to measure your success
- Developed your understanding of leadership so that you can deliver your outcomes confidently
- Develop a deep understanding of non-verbal communication, the most powerful form of communication there is so others do what you ask
- Worked out your three biggest challenges and how you will overcome them
- Receive non-judgemental coaching and feedback from yourself, the horses and the other participants so you can learn from multiple perspectives
- Stretched your comfort zone and overcome your challenges
- Related your day's experience back to your personal and professional life so you can deliver your goals or something better.
Each participant will receive a DVD of the day to keep as a momento and remind them of their learning.
"I believe the horses are great in making you think and communicate with body, expression and tone. This is a different approach to leadership skills, but one that makes perfect sense when practised."
Course fee: Early-bird (until 4 weeks prior to the course) £280. Full fee: £350. To include a delicious lunch of locally sourced produce.